BEAD PACK ONLY with Beads & fabric.
Jacket sleeves: Couture Hand Bead Embroidery
PURCHASE AN INSTRUCTIONS DIGITAL FILE KIT SEPARATELY. NO INSTRUCTIONS OR DESIGN INCLUDED.
YOU WILL NEED A PREMADE JACKET OR PIECE OF FABRIC TO MAKE THIS PROJECT.
Size: 15cm (6”) deep x 26cm (10”) around x 2 sleeves
Skill Level: Beginners & Enthusiasts.
This is a hand bead embroidery project. (Using a needle)
If you want to create a sparkling beaded couture looking garment without knowing how to sew, or to do some upcycling to your wardrobe this is the project for you.
Hand Bead embroidery techniques with a needle are used to stitch beads to plain fabric in a design.
- Materials: all beads needed to complete this kit
- Needles: Beading Needles size 10
- synthetic non fusible interfacing
You will need to supply:
- 1 x premade jacket in woven fabric that does not stretch.
This beading is made specifically to apply to the sleeve hems of a ready-made jacket.
NO FRAME IS REQUIRED for this project; you hold the fabric soft in your hands for easy stitching.
- Transferring pattern to fabric on a finished garment.
- Bead embroidery on flat fabric
- Starting and finishing techniques
- Using a needle, create curved lines & shapes with vertical bugle bead stitching, accents in seed & bugle beads and clusters, jewel flowers
- Couture hand bead embroidery techniques: whip stitch raised roping, centre seed bead anchor, single bead stitch, loop stitch, vertical bugle stitch.
- You will bead onto a finished garment so when the beading is finished it is ready to wear.