Beading Kit, INSTRUCTIONS ONLY, without beads. Left-Handed
Fashion Beading: Couture Hand Bead Embroidery
Download this online instruction booklet. Ready to use immediately in the comfort of your own home.
NO BEADS ARE INCLUDED. PURCHASE A BEAD KIT SEPARATELY OR USE YOUR OWN BEADS
Colour: beige fabric with silver beads
Size: 30cm x 30cm (12” x 12”)
Skill Level: Beginners & Enthusiasts.
This is a hand bead embroidery project. (using a needle)
Beading is the most glamorous way to add interest to any fashion garment
Hand Bead embroidery techniques with a needle are used to stitch beads to plain fabric in a design.
- Booklet: Finished project photo cover page, Design Pattern BW, Color Key, Instructions
- Bead & Materials list: description & quantities needed to complete this kit
- How to transfer an embroidery design to fabric
- Starting & finishing stitches.
- Step by step instructions Hand Bead Embroidery techniques with diagrams & photos
You will need to supply:
- Medium ball point pen
NO FRAME IS REQUIRED for this project; you hold the fabric soft in your hands for easy stitching.
- Transferring pattern to fabric.
- Bead embroidery on flat fabric (like working on a partially finished dress).
- Starting and finishing techniques
- Using a needle, create scrolls in seed beads in a rope work technique, accents in seed & bugle beads and sequin raised petal flowers, loop buds
- Couture hand bead embroidery techniques: whip stitch, centre seed bead anchor, single bead stitch.
- Finally stitch your finished bead embroidered piece into a cushion, bag or frame for artwork.