BEAD PACK ONLY with Beads & fabric. Right-Handed
Fashion Beading: Couture Hand Bead Embroidery
PURCHASE AN INSTRUCTIONS DIGITAL FILE KIT SEPARATELY.
NO INSTRUCTIONS OR DESIGN INCLUDED.
Colour: Biscuit fabric with Silver & clear beads
Size: 30cm x 30cm (12” x 12”)
Skill Level: Beginners & Enthusiasts.
This is a hand bead embroidery project. (Using a needle)
Beading is the most glamorous way to add interest to any fashion garment
Hand Bead embroidery techniques with a needle are used to stitch beads to plain fabric in a design.
- Materials: all beads needed to complete this kit
- Needles: Beading Needles size 10
- Fabric: 1 piece of de-lustered satin
- Dress makers carbon: for pattern transfer onto fabric
You will need to supply:
- Medium ball point pen
NO FRAME IS REQUIRED for this project; you hold the fabric soft in your hands for easy stitching.
- Transferring pattern to fabric.
- Bead embroidery on flat fabric (like working on a partially finished dress).
- Starting and finishing techniques
- Using a needle, create scrolls in seed beads in a ropework technique, accents in seed & bugle beads and sequin raised petal flowers, loop buds
- Couture hand bead embroidery techniques: whip stitch, centre seed bead anchor, single bead stitch.
- Finally stitch your finished bead embroidered piece into a cushion, bag or frame for artwork.
Fashion Beading: BEAD PACK ONLY with Beads & fabric.
These Beading Instruction Kits & Bead Packs have been exclusively designed by Karen Torrisi. Designs, photos & instructions are the intellectual property of Karen Torrisi and are not to be reproduced or used as teaching material without prior permission of Karen Torrisi.We supply the highest quality of beads and materials in our kits.