BEAD PACK ONLY with Beads & fabric. Right-Handed
Fans: Tambour Beading & Couture Hand Bead Embroidery
PURCHASE AN INSTRUCTIONS DIGITAL FILE KIT SEPARATELY.
NO INSTRUCTIONS OR DESIGN INCLUDED.
Colour: Blue Fabric & silver beads
Size: 15cm X 15cm (6” x 6”)
Skill Level: Beginners & Enthusiasts.
Combine tambour beading, surface stitch embroidery & hand bead embroidery techniques with a needle to stitch beads to plain fabric in a design.
- Materials: all beads needed to complete this kit
- Needles: Beading Needles size 10
- Fabric: 1 piece of de-lustered satin
- Dress makers carbon: for pattern transfer onto fabric
You will need to supply:
- 1 x 18” x 16” min roller bar / slate frame
- 2 x meters x 3cm cotton webbing for side lacings
- 2 x quick grip clamp 15” Irwin brand
- How to put fabric on a frame
- Transferring pattern to fabric.
- Bead embroidery on flat fabric (like working on a partially finished dress).
- Starting and finishing techniques
- Tambour: chain stitch with metallic thread to create an embroidered lower layer
- Using a needle, embroider and then add beads & sequins
- Couture hand beading techniques: Chain stitch, bead loop, running stitch & centre seed bead anchor, lapped sequin methods, rhinestone method.
- Use the bead embroidered piece for a garment or frame as an artwork.