Tambour Beading Kit: Pattern & INSTRUCTIONS ONLY Digital file, without beads. Right-Handed
Fans: Tambour Beading & Couture Hand Bead Embroidery
THIS IS NOT A TAMBOUR CLASS. YOU MUST ALREADY KNOW HOW TO DO THE TAMBOUR CHAIN STITCH.
Download this online instruction booklet. Ready to use immediately in the comfort of your own home.
NO BEADS ARE INCLUDED. PURCHASE A BEAD KIT SEPARATELY OR USE YOUR OWN BEADS
Colour: Blue Fabric & gold beads
Size: 15cm X 15cm (6” x 6”)
Skill Level: Beginners & Enthusiasts.
You will need to know how to do the chain stitch with the tambour beading method.
Combine tambour beading, surface stitch embroidery & hand bead embroidery techniques with a needle to stitch beads to plain fabric in a design.
Tambour beading chain stitch technique is used to fill in areas with thread work and scroll outlines in beads, then, using a needle, embellish with beads, rhinestones, and sequins.
- Finished project photo cover page
- Design Pattern BW, Color Key
- Bead & Materials shopping list: description & quantities needed to complete this kit
- How to put fabric onto a roller bar / slate frame for tambour beading.
- How to transfer an embroidery design to fabric
- Step by step instructions Hand Bead Embroidery techniques with diagrams & photos
You will need to supply:
- 1 x 18” x 16” min roller bar / slate frame
- 2 x meters x 3cm cotton webbing for side lacings
- 2 x quick grip clamp 15” Irwin brand
- How to put fabric on a frame
- Transferring pattern to fabric.
- Bead embroidery on flat fabric (like working on a partially finished dress).
- Starting and finishing techniques
- Tambour: chain stitch with metallic thread to create an embroidered lower layer
- Using a needle, embroider and then add beads & sequins
- Couture hand beading techniques: Chain stitch, bead loop, running stitch & centre seed bead anchor, lapped sequin methods, rhinestone method.
- Use the bead embroidered piece for a garment or frame as an artwork.