Tambour Beading Kit, INSTRUCTIONS ONLY, without beads. Left-Handed
Edwardian Gold: Tambour Beading
THIS IS NOT A TAMBOUR CLASS. YOU MUST ALREADY KNOW HOW TO DO THE TAMBOUR CHAIN STITCH.
Download this online instruction booklet. Ready to use immediately in the comfort of your own home.
NO BEADS ARE INCLUDED. PURCHASE A BEAD KIT SEPARATELY OR USE YOUR OWN BEADS
Colour: Ivory, gold, clear, rose gold, clear AB
Size: 15cm x 22cm (6” x 8 3/4”)
Skill Level: Beginners & Enthusiasts.
This is a Tambour beading embroidery project only.
There are no instructions of how to tambour chain stitch. You should have already learnt this to attempt this project kit.
You have learnt how to tambour bead the chain stitch. Where to go from here? Practice, practice and more practice.
This is the perfect project kit to help you increase your dexterity and speed with the tambour chain stitch.
Tambour Bead embroidery chain stitch technique is used to stitch metallic thread as decorative stitching & attach beads to plain fabric in a design. Golden, Regal, and delicate, this piece of bead embroidery is a perfect piece to have on display or to insert as a piece into a garment.
- Finished project photo cover page
- Design Pattern BW, Color Key
- Bead & Materials shopping list: description & quantities needed to complete this kit
- How to put fabric onto a roller bar / slate frame for tambour beading.
- How to transfer an embroidery design to fabric
- Step by step instructions Hand Bead Embroidery techniques with diagrams & photos
You will need to supply:
- 1 x 18” x 16” min roller bar / slate frame
- 2 x meters x 3cm cotton webbing for side lacings
- 2 x quick grip clamp 15” Irwin brand
- Transferring pattern to fabric.
- Bead embroidery on flat fabric (like working on a partially finished dress).
- Starting and finishing techniques
- using the chain stitch create outlines and decorative stitching as a background to the piece.
- Continue with the chain stitch attaching Bugle beads, seed beads & gradated glass pearls.
- Finally stitch convert your finished bead embroidered piece into a framed art piece.
V1 Edwardian Gold Tambour Kit: Digital INSTRUCTIONS ONLY, No beads. Left handed
These Beading DIGITAL Instruction Kits & Bead Packs have been exclusively designed by Karen Torrisi. Designs, photos & instructions are the intellectual property of Karen Torrisi and are not to be reproduced or used as teaching material without prior permission of Karen Torrisi.