Beading Kit, Digital INSTRUCTIONS ONLY, without beads. Right-Handed
Edwardian Gold: Couture hand bead embroidery.
You can use your own beads & fabric to make this project or purchase a Bead Pack.
Colour: Ivory, gold, clear, rose gold, clear AB
Size: 15cm x 22cm (6” x 8 3/4”)
Skill Level: Beginners & Enthusiasts.
This is a hand beading embroidery project, using a needle.
Golden, Regal and delicate, this piece of bead embroidery is a perfect piece to have on display or to insert as a piece into a garment.
Hand Bead embroidery techniques with a needle are used to stitch beads to plain fabric in a design.
At a glance:
Fabric preparation for beading: Putting fabric onto a frame. Transferring pattern to fabric.
Hand Bead Embroidery: Starting and finishing techniques, Hand bead embroidery techniques
You begin with how to put fabric onto a frame, then how to transfer the design to fabric.
Starting and finishing techniques. Create the base seed bead & bugle bead design using the following Couture hand bead embroidery techniques: running stitch and back stitch.
Finally convert your finished bead embroidered piece into a framed piece of art or an insert that you can stitch to any garment.
- Booklet: Finished project photo cover page, Design Pattern BW, Color Key, Instructions
- Bead & Materials list: description & quantities needed to complete this kit
- How to put fabric onto a roller bar / slate frame for tambour beading.
- How to transfer an embroidery design to fabric
- Step by step instructions Hand Bead Embroidery techniques with diagrams & photos
You will need to supply:
- 1 x 18” x 16” min roller bar / slate frame
- 2 x meters x 3cm cotton webbing for side lacings
- 2 x quick grip clamp 15” Irwin brand
- Polyester thread Col: ivory
How it works:
Step 1: Purchase, Digital INSTRUCTIONS ONLY beading kit, online: Download the online instruction booklet immediately & print in the comfort of your own home.
Step 2: USE YOUR OWN BEADS or IF YOU NEED BEADS: Purchase a corresponding BEAD PACK. 1 x Bead Pack (complete kit of beads, fabric & materials to complete the project) will be mailed to you. Shipping offered world-wide. Beads will arrive in 2-3 weeks postage permitting.
V1 Edwardian Gold Beading Kit: Digital INSTRUCTIONS ONLY, No beads. Right handed
These Beading DIGITAL Instruction Kits & Bead Packs have been exclusively designed by Karen Torrisi. Designs, photos & instructions are the intellectual property of Karen Torrisi and are not to be reproduced or used as teaching material without prior permission of Karen Torrisi.