Beading Kit, Instructions only, without beads. Left-Handed
Edwardian Gold: Couture hand bead embroidery.
Download this online instruction booklet. Ready to use immediately in the comfort of your own home.
NO BEADS ARE INCLUDED. PURCHASE A BEAD KIT SEPARATELY OR USE YOUR OWN BEADS
Colour: Ivory, gold, clear, rose gold, clear AB
Size: 15cm x 22cm (6” x 8 3/4”)
Skill Level: Beginners & Enthusiasts.
This is a hand beading embroidery project, using a needle.
Golden, Regal, and delicate, this piece of bead embroidery is a perfect piece to have on display or to insert as a piece into a garment.
Hand Bead embroidery techniques with a needle are used to stitch beads to plain fabric in a design.
- Booklet: Finished project photo cover page, Design Pattern BW, Color Key
- Bead & Materials shopping list: description & quantities needed to complete this kit
- How to transfer an embroidery design to fabric
- Starting & finishing stitches.
- Step by step instructions Hand Bead Embroidery techniques with diagrams & photos
You will need to supply:
- 1 x 18” x 16” min roller bar / slate frame
- 2 x meters x 3cm cotton webbing for side lacings
- 2 x quick grip clamp 15” Irwin brand
- How to put fabric onto a frame,
- Transferring pattern to fabric.
- Starting and finishing techniques.
- Using a needle, create the base seed bead & bugle bead design.
- Couture hand bead embroidery techniques: running stitch and back stitch.
- Finally convert your finished bead embroidered piece into a framed piece of art or an insert that you can stitch to any garment.