Beading Kit: PATTERN & INSTRUCTIONS ONLY Digital file, without beads. Left-Handed
Bridal Ring Pillow: Couture Hand Bead Embroidery
Download this online instruction booklet. Ready to use immediately in the comfort of your own home.
NO BEADS ARE INCLUDED. PURCHASE A BEAD KIT SEPARATELY OR USE YOUR OWN BEADS
Colour: Ivory or white
Size: 45cm X 45cm (17.5” x 17.5”)
Skill Level: Beginners & Enthusiasts.
This is a hand bead embroidery project. (Using a needle)
Create a beautiful wedding heirloom for your special day or for a gift.
Enjoy the satisfaction of making something priceless to hand down to future generations.
Hand Bead embroidery techniques with a needle are used to stitch beads to plain fabric in a design.
- Booklet: Finished project photo cover page, Design Pattern BW, Color Key
- Bead & Materials shopping list: description & quantities needed to complete this kit
- How to transfer an embroidery design to fabric
- Starting & finishing stitches.
- Step by step instructions Hand Bead Embroidery techniques with diagrams & photos
You will need to supply:
- 1 x 18” x 16” min roller bar / slate frame
- 2 x meters x 3cm cotton webbing for side lacings
- 2 x quick grip clamp 15” Irwin brand
- Transferring pattern to fabric.
- Bead embroidery on flat fabric (like working on a partially finished dress).
- Starting and finishing techniques