Beading Kit, Digital INSTRUCTIONS ONLY, without beads. Left-Handed
Bird of Paradise: Couture Hand Bead Embroidery
You can use your own beads & fabric to make this project or purchase a Bead Pack.
Colour: Purple, blue, lilac & silver
Size: 20cm X 25cm (8” x 10”)
Skill Level: Beginners & Enthusiasts.
This is a hand bead embroidery project. (Using a needle)
Create this stunning piece of embroidered couture art to grace the walls of your home to give as a gift.
Enjoy the satisfaction of making something priceless to hand down to future generations.
Hand Bead embroidery and surface stitching techniques with a needle are used to stitch threads & beads to plain fabric in a design.
At a glance:
Framing up fabric on a slate or roller bar frame
Fabric preparation for beading: Transferring pattern to fabric.
Hand Bead Embroidery: Starting and finishing techniques, Hand bead embroidery techniques
You will learn how to put fabric onto an embroidery frame, transfer the design to fabric, Starting and finishing techniques.
Using a needle, you will create scrolls in beads, crystals & sequins, using the following couture beading & embroidery techniques: satin stitch, whip stitch, single seed bead anchor, back stitch, whip stitch sequin loops and single bead stitch.
- Booklet: Finished project photo cover page, Design Pattern BW, Color Key, Instructions
- Bead & Materials list: description & quantities needed to complete this kit
- How to transfer an embroidery design to fabric
- Starting & finishing stitches.
- Step by step instructions Hand Bead Embroidery techniques with diagrams & photos
You will need to supply:
- 1 x 18” x 16” min roller bar / slate frame
- 2 x meters x 3cm cotton webbing for side lacings
- 2 x quick grip clamps 15” Irwin brand
How it works:
Step 1: Purchase, INSTRUCTIONS ONLY Digital file beading kit, online: Download the online instruction booklet immediately & print in the comfort of your own home.
Step 2: Use your own beads OR purchase online, a corresponding BEAD PACK.
1 x Bead Pack (complete kit of beads, fabric & materials to complete the project) will be mailed to you. Free Shipping offered world-wide. Beads will arrive in 2-3 weeks postage permitting.