Tambour Beading Kit, INSTRUCTIONS ONLY, without beads. Left-Handed
Bird of Paradise: Tambour Beading
THIS IS NOT A TAMBOUR CLASS. YOU MUST ALREADY KNOW HOW TO DO THE TAMBOUR CHAIN STITCH.
Download this online instruction booklet. Ready to use immediately in the comfort of your own home.
NO BEADS ARE INCLUDED. PURCHASE A BEAD KIT SEPARATELY OR USE YOUR OWN BEADS
Colour: Purple, blue, lilac & silver
Size: 20cm X 25cm (8” x 10”)
Skill Level: Beginners & Enthusiasts.
This is a Tambour beading embroidery project only. There are no instructions of how to tambour chain stitch. You should have already learnt this to attempt this project kit.
You have learnt how to tambour bead the chain stitch. Where to go from here? Practice, practice, and more practice.
This is the perfect project kit to help you increase your dexterity and speed with the tambour chain stitch.
Tambour Bead embroidery chain stitch technique is used to attach small seed beads to plain fabric in a design.
Hand Bead embroidery and surface stitching techniques with a needle are used also.
This piece of bead embroidery is a perfect piece to have on display or to insert as a piece into a garment.
- Finished project photo cover page
- Design Pattern BW, Color Key
- Bead & Materials shopping list: description & quantities needed to complete this kit
- How to put fabric onto a roller bar / slate frame for tambour beading.
- How to transfer an embroidery design to fabric
- Step by step instructions Hand Bead Embroidery techniques with diagrams & photos
You will need to supply:
- 1 x 18” x 16” min roller bar / slate frame
- 2 x meters x 3cm cotton webbing for side lacings
- 2 x quick grip clamp 15” Irwin brand
- how to put fabric onto a frame,
- Transferring the pattern to the fabric.