BEAD PACK ONLY with beads, needles, thread & silk organza fabric
Bird of Paradise: Couture Hand Bead Embroidery
PURCHASE AN INSTRUCTIONS DIGITAL FILE KIT SEPARATELY.
NO INSTRUCTIONS OR DESIGN INCLUDED.
Colour: Purple, blue, lilac & silver
Size: 20cm X 25cm (8” x 10”)
Skill Level: Beginners & Enthusiasts.
This is a hand bead embroidery project. (Using a needle)
Create this stunning piece of embroidered couture art to grace the walls of your home to give as a gift.
Enjoy the satisfaction of making something priceless to hand down to future generations.
Hand Bead embroidery and surface stitching techniques with a needle are used to stitch threads & beads to plain fabric in a design.
- Materials: all beads needed to complete this kit
- Needles: Beading Needles size 10
- Fabric: 1 piece of organza fabric
- Dress makers carbon: for pattern transfer onto fabric
You will need to supply:
- 1 x 18” x 16” min roller bar / slate frame
- 2 x meters x 3cm cotton webbing for side lacings
- 2 x quick grip clamp 15” Irwin brand
- How to put fabric onto an embroidery frame
- Transferring pattern to fabric.
- Starting and finishing techniques.
- Using a needle, create scrolls in beads, crystals & sequins
- Couture beading & embroidery techniques: satin stitch, whip stitch, single seed bead anchor, back stitch, whip stitch sequin loops and single bead stitch.
Bird of Paradise: BEAD PACK ONLY with Beads & organza fabric.
We supply the highest quality of beads and materials in our kits.These Beading Instruction Kits & Bead Packs have been exclusively designed by Karen Torrisi. Designs, photos & instructions are the intellectual property of Karen Torrisi and are not to be reproduced or used as teaching material without prior permission of Karen Torrisi.