BEAD PACK ONLY with Beads & Silk Organza fabric.
Bird of Paradise: Tambour Beading & or Couture Hand Bead Embroidery
NO INSTRUCTIONS OR DESIGN INCLUDED. Purchase an instructions digital file kit separately.
Colour: Purple, blue, lilac & silver
Size: 20cm X 25cm (8” x 10”)
Skill Level: Beginners & Enthusiasts.
Tambour Bead embroidery chain stitch technique is used to attach small seed beads to plain fabric in a design.
Hand Bead embroidery and surface stitching techniques with a needle are used also.
This piece of bead embroidery is a perfect piece to have on display or to insert as a piece into a garment.
- Materials: all beads, sequins & crystals needed to complete this kit
- Needles: Beading Needles size 10, crewel size 9, chenille size 24
- Fabric: 1 piece of silk organza fabric
- Dress makers carbon: for pattern transfer onto fabric
- Thread: metallic thread & gutterman thread.
How it works:
Purchase the bead pack and instructions only kits separately
Step 1: Purchase, INSTRUCTIONS ONLY Digital file online: Download the online instruction booklet immediately & print in the comfort of your own home.
Step 2: Purchase a corresponding BEAD PACK. 1 x Bead Pack (complete kit of beads, fabric & materials to complete the project) will be mailed to you. Free Shipping offered world-wide. Beads will arrive in 2-3 weeks postage permitting.
You will need to supply:
- 1 x 18” x 16” min roller bar / slate frame
- 2 x meters x 3cm cotton webbing for side lacings
- 2 x quick grip clamp 15” Irwin brand
Bird of Paradise: BEAD PACK ONLY with Beads & organza fabric.
We supply the highest quality of beads and materials in our kits.These Beading Instruction Kits & Bead Packs have been exclusively designed by Karen Torrisi. Designs, photos & instructions are the intellectual property of Karen Torrisi and are not to be reproduced or used as teaching material without prior permission of Karen Torrisi.