Beading Kit, Pattern & INSTRUCTIONS ONLY, without beads. Right-Handed
Applique Circle: Couture Hand Bead Embroidery
Download this online instruction booklet. Ready to use immediately in the comfort of your own home.
NO BEADS ARE INCLUDED. PURCHASE A BEAD KIT SEPARATELY OR USE YOUR OWN BEADS
Colour: Ivory, Apricot & AB
Size: 7cm x 7cm (2 3/4” x 2 3/4”)
Skill Level: Beginners & Enthusiasts.
This is a hand bead embroidery project. (Using a needle)
If you want to create sparkling beaded pieces to customise dance costumes, bridal gowns, formal dresses, evening wear & millinery this is the class for you.
Hand Bead embroidery techniques with a needle are used to stitch beads to plain fabric in a design.
Appliques are great to use and recycle.
- Booklet: Finished project photo cover page, Design Pattern BW, Color Key
- Bead & Materials list: description & quantities needed to complete this kit
- How to transfer an embroidery design to fabric
- Starting & finishing stitches.
- Step by step instructions Hand Bead Embroidery techniques with diagrams & photos
You will need to have:
- 1 x 20cm (8”) round embroidery hoop with inner hoop bound with poly cotton bias binding
- 1 x quick grip clamp 15” Irwin brand
- 2 x quick grip clamp 15” Irwin brand