BEAD PACK ONLY with Beads & fabric.
Autumn Leaves: Couture Hand Bead Embroidery
PURCHASE AN INSTRUCTIONS DIGITAL FILE KIT SEPARATELY.
NO INSTRUCTIONS OR DESIGN INCLUDED.
Colour: Copper, rose gold, gold & olive green
Size: 12cm x 22cm (4 3/4” x 8 3/4”)
Skill Level: Beginners & Enthusiasts.
This is a hand bead embroidery project. (using a needle)
Explore mixed media art embroidery with this sumptuous Autumn leaves project piece. If you want to create sparkling beaded pieces to add to clothing or frame as artwork this is the class for you.
Hand Bead embroidery & thread embroidery techniques with a needle are used to stitch beads to plain fabric in a design.
- Materials: all beads needed to complete this kit
- Needles: Beading Needles size 10
- Fabric: 1 piece of de-lustered satin fabric
- Dress makers carbon: for pattern transfer onto fabric
You will need to supply:
- 1 x 18” x 16” min roller bar / slate frame
- 2 x meters x 3cm cotton webbing for side lacings
- 2 x quick grip clamp 15” Irwin brand
- How to put fabric on a roller bar or slate frame for embroidery,
- Transferring pattern to fabric.
- Bead embroidery on flat fabric (like working on a partially finished dress).
- Starting and finishing techniques
- Using a needle, create embroidered leaves with thread create curves in crystals, sequins and beads
- Couture hand bead embroidery techniques: raised whip stitch, single seed bead anchor, loop stitch, whip stitch sequin ropework and single bead stitch, running stitch, raised herringbone stitch.
- Finally stitch convert your finished bead embroidered piece into a bag, cuffs for a garment or frame as an artwork.